This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home situated in a prime location on 1012m2 with rear lane access, within the bustling Cooroy CBD features beautiful frosted glass timber framed French doors and a solid Tasmanian oak kitchen and hardwood timbers throughout. The configuration is versatile with enclosed sleepouts creating even more space than just the four bedrooms. Downstairs under the house is partly concreted and quite a usable area with an extra toilet. The rear timber deck is covered and enjoys a blue sky outlook to distant black mountain. Other features include a remote lockup garage with side carport, solar panels on the roof and a large mango tree.
This property is located within an area that is zoned for Community Services, enabling a prospective tenant to run a business from home (Subject to council and owner approval). The immediate area is a mix of community services, i.e. optometrist, doctors, the Eden rehabilitation hospital and existing residential homes.
• Tenant is responsible for lawn and garden maintenance
• Internet to the property is a tenant responsibility. Contact your provider to make sure it is sufficient for your needs
• Please drive past the property to ascertain suitability prior to arranging an inspection.
• Applications prior to inspection are encouraged. If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.