An excitingly unique opportunity to create a peaceful country lifestyle in a near new stylish abode, perfectly located in an elevated and private position. The two-year-old home is perfectly placed on a 474m² block in a quiet, leafy lane on the east side of Cooroy. Enjoy an in-town lifestyle with the friendly village shops, services, schools, and public transport all within a leisurely stroll.
Feel enriched in this light and airy home featuring an open floor plan with the perfect flow of indoor and outdoor living. The gorgeously spacious living area seamlessly backs onto a wide covered outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the professionally landscaped garden an idealistic space to enjoy and relax with family and friends.
Comfortable modern living is achieved with the home’s high-quality finishes. Enjoy cooking up a storm in the designer kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close drawers, and Bosch appliances including a dishwasher. The home boasts three extremely generously sized bedrooms, all featuring a garden outlook, built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans. Invite the outside in with the master bedroom featuring direct outdoor access to its own relaxation deck overlooking the garden. Pamper yourself in the deluxe en-suite with its free-standing bath and dual vanity basins.
In addition to the convenience of direct access to the home from an electric door single-car garage you also have a separate character garage “The Boatshed”. The separate garage provides the perfect space for your second garage, studio, or workshop. Enjoy low power bills with solar power installed.
This property inside and out is immaculate with nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Fall in love with the property’s perfect location walkable to Cooroy CBD and Kauri Park and just a short 20-minute drive to the beautiful beaches, boutiques, and restaurants of Noosa
• Near new designer 3 bed, 2 bath home on 474m2
• Built by a reputable builders Ausmar Homes
• Enjoy 4 years of builders warranty
• Prime position in Cooroy village
• Easy walk to CBD, shops, transport, gym, schools, childcare, and restaurants.
• Open plan living, high ceilings, and air-conditioning
• Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, and dishwasher.
• Very generous bedrooms with spacious built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and private deck
• Spacious, covered entertainment deck
• Professionally landscaped low-maintenance gardens for easy living.
• Single-car garage with internal access, solar power
• Separate character garage/ studio/ workshop to suit your needs.
• Move in, not a thing to do.
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.