Discover a true sense of lifestyle with this rare offering of vacant land, 3136m2 in size, that is located within walking distance to the heart of bustling Cooroy in Noosa’s hinterland. If you are searching for that elusive acreage block, then this is your chance. With a 30m wide road frontage, 103m side boundaries, and just a gentle slope toward the rear, this block will suit many styles of homes. There are no covenants to restrict when and what to build, perhaps a two storey home might also gain glimpses to Mt Cooroy in the East. Facing north and surrounded by larger established properties the block is cleared ready for ease of building now.
Land of this size so close to a town in our region is very hard to find, especially with some established trees at the rear for instant shade and privacy. A seasonal creek also runs through near the rear boundary making it also a very interesting block indeed.
Enjoy living the hinterland lifestyle and all it offers with its charming mix of history, nature, arts and untouched natural surrounds, not to mention all the quality facilities, schools and conveniences of being close to a thriving township. For those needing to commute a bit further then the Bruce highway is close for easy access or you can be at the coast in about half an hour.
You won’t want to miss your opportunity to buy this land being auctioned on Friday 31st March at 11am. There are two adjoining blocks also being auctioned on the same day, 125 Garnet St (cottage on acreage) and 141 Mary River Rd (vacant acreage land)
• Land size 3136m2, no covenants apply
• Cleared and almost level, gentle slope toward the rear
• Wide 30m road frontage, suit many styles of homes
• Hold and land bank for the future
• Start building your dream home today
• Established neighbourhood of larger acreages
• Easy access to the Bruce Highway
• Close to quality schools, shops and transport
• 1km to Cooroy, approx. 30 mins to Noosa, about 30 mins to SC airport
• Adjoining home on small acreage also for sale by auction