Your own private oasis yet only 5 minutes to Cooroy. This charming Queenslander home sits on 87 acres and was completely renovated in March 2020.
• Kitchen has large timber island bench, dishwasher and gas cooking.
• Wood burning fire in living room
• Timber feature windows that fold back allowing plenty of fresh air and uninterrupted views
• Main bedroom has a huge walk-in robe and ensuite
• All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• 4th bedroom is off the deck and can be used as home office or TV room
• Timber floors throughout
• VJ Panelled walls
• Air conditioning
• Solar hot water with booster
• Decks on either side of the home
• Large enclosed area downstairs
• Good workshop space with shelving
• Raised vegetable gardens
• Chook yard that is fox and dog proof
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water supply. 100,000 litres of rain water available.
• Tenant is responsible for all lawn/garden maintenance including: the vegetable patch, weeding of garden beds and removing small sticks and branches. A gardener will be engaged at infrequent times throughout the year to carry out pruning etc
• Monthly pool servicing is included in the rent. Tenants are responsible for keeping the pool clean, water at correct level and cost of chemicals
• Fixed wireless NBN
• If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
Please note: The tenancy is for the house and fenced area surrounding the home. The 87 acres does not form part of the tenancy.