This great looking Tru-built home has just enjoyed an internal revamp with fresh paint, new kitchen, stunning oak floors, new staircase and new levelled ground-work. A fully bitumen driveway leads down under the house for double parking and access to the separate area with extra bathroom and kitchenette.
The home sports 2 spacious bedrooms with media room and bathroom on the upper level, ideal for children homework, play and sleeping. The middle story offers spacious main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and two way-ensuite, plus bedroom number four. The front and side of the house has one large deck and there is another full-sized deck at the rear of the home.
Inside the living space consists of a new combined kitchen/dining and a separate loungeroom. A stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and electric Euromaid cooktop and a stainless steel wall oven make cooking a breeze. This is a perfect family home with space for everyone, even a downstairs space for when guests arrive unexpectedly or a great rumpus room for games and pool table or home gym. Lovely plantation style white shutters are attached to some of the windows for added privacy.
The best thing about the location is avid bush walkers and cyclists enjoy the No through road aspect of Gyndier drive and the winding road which wanders down through the Tewantin state forest is reserved for recreation and vehicles do not access this except for special events like hill climb car club.
There is plenty of room under the home for workshop space and storage and water is stored via 3 x 5000gal poly tanks to the side of the house.
Beautifully renovated inside with new flooring and kitchen
Right beside bushwalking tails and state forest
Levelled and terraced front yard area
Full bitumen driveway to under home parking
Convenient location 6.3 Km to Tewantin school
8.4km to Noosa civic shopping centre
True-built home designed for termite resistance
Front, rear and side undercover decks
*Monthly Garden Maintenance Included-Tenant to maintain in between
*Pets on Application-No fencing
*This property is serviced septic.
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water consumption (property is water compliant). A this property is serviced by tank water It is the tenants responsibility to maintain water tank levels to a reasonable level at all times.
• Internet to the property is a tenant responsibility. Contact your provider to make sure it is sufficient for your needs
• Please drive past the property to ascertain suitability prior to arranging an inspection.
• If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
To arrange an inspection please register your interest on line and you will be notified of any inspections.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document we can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending lessees conduct their own enquiries.
Please do not enter any property without an agent present, thank you. Do not bring pets to inspections.
Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Land Size: 1262 m2 (approx)