Here's a property to make your spirits soar.. A stunning, single level home offering light filled open spaces, flexible living arrangements and a mesmerising ocean vista that stretches from the twinkling lights of Noosa down the coast to Coolum. This pavilion-style home enjoys a dress circle position on a private block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Noosa's beautiful Hinterland.
Artful landscaping and a level site just below the crest of a hill insulates the property from neighbours and noise whilst the clever configuration of two separate pavilions linked by a central, covered entertaining deck offers a sophisticated lifestyle.
The main pavilion encompasses the main bedroom, bathroom and living area with the second pavilion offering two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, carpet and fans; a luxury bathroom with deep tub and oversized shower, and a separate WC, vanity and laundry. This exciting quality designer home is just a short drive from Hasting Street's iconic Main Beach and sparkling Laguna Bay.
Features at a glance...
- magnificent, unparalleled ocean views from Noosa to Coolum
- open living, raked ceiling, tiled floor, louvres, ducted air con/fans
- galley kitchen, stone bench tops/island, Miele gas stove top/electric oven, Smeg d'washer
- master suite: carpet/blinds, WIR, ensuite (double vanity, shower with view!)
- study nook, ducted aircon/fans throughout
- second pavilion, two bedrooms (mirrored BIRs, carpet/fans, views)
- tiled bathroom, shower, deep bath tub, separate WC, vanity, laundry
- garden shed, 2 x 22,500 litre water tanks.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 3
- Land Size: 1.25 hectares (approx)
Tinbeerwah, Queensland 4563 Exact map location not provided ( get directions )