This quaint 2 bedroom cottage sits on just under 5 acres of land with a rural outlook as well as views to the famous Mount Coorora. it is only a short 2 minute drive to the Bruce Highway and about 5 minutes to the Hinterland township of Pomona which has more coffee shops and cafe's than you could poke a bean at. The town has everything you could need including an IGA.
- 2 bedrooms (one is smaller and would only fit a double bed)
- 1 bathroom
- air conditioning in the living area
- 2 bay lockable shed
- just under 5 acres partially fenced
- pet friendly on application - outside only
-Horse/s on application-tenant is responsible for all fencing and keeping the paddocks maintained at all times
- close to town and highway access
*Property is serviced by tank water and waste water treatment plant
*Unfenced dam on property
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water consumption (property is water compliant). As this property is serviced by tank water It is the tenants responsibility to maintain water tank levels to a reasonable level at all times.
• Internet to the property is a tenant responsibility. Contact your provider to make sure it is sufficient for your needs
• If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 1.98 hectare (approx)
Pomona, Queensland 4568 Exact map location not provided ( get directions )