Welcome to 8 Forest Oak Court, Cooroy – a meticulously maintained Ausmar-built home that defines modern comfort and style. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence with a 2-car garage is ideally situated just across the road from parkland, offering a private and captivating outlook that sets the tone for a tranquil living experience.
Light and airy the open-plan living areas are air-conditioned and seamlessly connect to the spacious undercover patio creating an ideal space for relaxation and entertaining.
The heart of this home is undoubtedly the stylish kitchen, equipped with an induction cooktop, stone benchtops, and a butler’s pantry. A separate media room adds a versatile touch and is a great space for children or movie nights.
Spacious in size the main bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious ensuite with an oversized shower and double vanity. Two additional bedrooms are well separated from the main are serviced by a family bathroom, complete with a separate bath and shower.
The property also offers practicality with side access, perfect for a caravan or boat enthusiasts, 6.6 kilowatt of solar power, a garden shed, veggie gardens and a shade house.
Nestled close to Cooroy CBD and shops, this home seamlessly combines convenience with a serene lifestyle. Move in ready this property is a must see.
• Situated across from parkland with a captivating outlook
• 6.6 kilowatt of Solar power
• Low maintenance 660SQM block, with DLUG
• Large undercover patio with treed outlook
• Induction cooktop, stone benchtops, and butler’s pantry
• Separate media room for added versatility
• Practical side access for a caravan or boat enthusiasts
• Landscaped gardens plus garden shed and shade house
• Conveniently located near Cooroy CBD, transport and shops
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.