Properties on Cooroy’s Miva Street get snapped up fast. This fantastic property will be no exception, making an ideal family home or investment. It’s located on a large 1012m2 block within easy walking distance of Cooroy township and is ready for new owners to move into this peaceful abode. The rendered brick 2000-built home has a brand new Colorbond roof and is waiting for you to create the interior of your dreams.
Designed for a comfortable, low maintenance lifestyle, the home features easy care tile and carpet flooring, ceiling fans, a functional kitchen with electric cooking, and air-conditioned open plan living. Raked ceilings add an extra touch of character. The main bedroom has a built-in robe, and the separate home office/study could work as a fourth bedroom. A spacious, enclosed room at the rear of the home, currently being used as additional living space, would work as another bedroom, rumpus room, games room, or home gym area.
The elevated back deck is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the peaceful, green surroundings. Dog fencing and side access to a huge shed with ample room for parking and storage complete the picture.
Located within easy walking distance of Cooroy, the property is convenient to shops, cafes, schools and public transport. For Noosa lovers, main beach and Hastings Street are approximately 20 minutes’ drive from your doorstep. This property will appeal to investors, first home buyers and anyone looking for a home with a great location, versatility and potential. Arrange your inspection without delay.
• Ideal family home or investment in sought after Cooroy street
• Generous 1012m2 block, rendered brick, new Colorbond roof
• Open plan living, tile and carpet flooring, air-con, ceiling fans
• Main with built-in robe, 2 other bedrooms, office/fourth bedroom
• Raked ceilings, kitchen with electric cooking, town services
• Enclosed room at the back could be an extra bedroom or rumpus
• Rear entertaining deck, side entrance to huge shed, dog fenced
• Move in and enjoy or update, rental appraisal $650 per week
• Walk to local shops, schools, cafes, clubs and public transport
• Approx 20 minutes to Noosa, 33 mins to Sunshine Coast airport
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.