Encompassing almost 95 acres (38.35ha) of beautiful land at the end of a no-through road, this lovely property will afford new owners a range of lifestyle or business opportunities. The fertile land features a large area planted with improved pasture, with the balance consisting of native pasture and regrowth timber. With three well-fenced paddocks, it would suit cattle or horses. Ample water supply is available from Happy Jack Creek, a spring, and seven dams – four of which are gravity-fed.
The split-level home was built in 1984 and is designed to maximize the panoramic views over rich creek flats to steeper ridge country. It incorporates character features like raked exposed beam ceilings and timber floors. The main level includes an air-conditioned open plan living area with bay window and combustion fireplace, a country kitchen with gas cooking, plus a separate spacious family room. Verandahs on both sides give you a choice of options for relaxing and enjoying the fresh air and tranquil outlook.
Also on this level are two bedrooms with built-ins, study (or extra bedroom) and bathroom with separate toilet. Upstairs, you’ll find the large main bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe, and its own private deck. The home also features electric hot water, 5000-gallon rainwater tank, 2.5kw solar, fruit trees, and covered parking for six vehicles.
New owners may like to renovate the existing home, build their dream home from scratch, or simply move in and enjoy tranquil country living. Additionally, there’s a powered 6 x 9m shed with toilet and 9m x 3m and 6m x 3m awnings, which could make a great base for a home business.
The property is approximately 20 minutes’ drive from the towns of Cooroy and Kenilworth, both well known for their schools, cafes, country pubs, eclectic mix of shops, and friendly charm.
The adjoining title of 27.82ha (68.74 acres) of vacant land is also available, providing stunning views and absolute privacy. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of paradise – buy one or both titles and start creating the life of your dreams. (105 Hilary Road, Carters Ridge)
• 94.76 acres of beautiful land at end of a no-through road
• Improved pasture, native pasture and regrowth timber
• 3 fenced paddocks, suit running cattle or horses
• Plentiful water: Happy Jack Creek, spring and 7 dams
• Split level 3-bed, 2-bath plus study character home
• Open-plan living, air-con, combustion fire, family room
• Upstairs master suite with WIR, ensuite, private deck
• Powered 6m x 9m shed with toilet and awnings
• 5000-gal tank, 2.5kw solar, fruit trees, 6 vehicle parking
• Absolute peace and privacy, adjacent lot available
• 22 mins to Cooroy, 23 to Kenilworth, 44 to Noosa Heads