Modern and near new, this quality brick home is situated on a 674m2 allotment within a short distance to the thriving township of Cooroy in Noosa’s hinterland. Beautiful open plan living and loads of natural light make this house a home. Double glass sliding doors from both the lounge and dining areas connect to the covered outdoor area which overlooks the grassed yard beyond. The heart of the home is a fabulous galley style kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, and loads of pantry cupboards. The central caesarstone bench is wide with a waterfall edge which doubles as a handy breakfast bar.
All four bedrooms are a good size, two of which have their own private ensuite bathrooms which is ideal for guests or extended family members. The main bathroom also features a separate bath, so terrific for families as well.
The colour palette is neutral with soft muted grey tiles on the living and traffic areas floors and timber look for the cabinetry. The living area and one of the larger bedrooms also feature split system air conditioning.
Outside the large yard is fully fenced for privacy with room for a shed or a pool. this property is ready and available for immediate occupation. Inspection is either at the open home or by private appointment.
– Contemporary style single level brick home
– Large 674m2 allotment with fenced yard
– Fabulous kitchen has electric cooking
– Caesarstone bench top/breakfast bar
– Air conditioned living and one bedroom
– Two bedrooms have private ensuites
– Neutral colour palette, timber look cabinetry
– Walk or short drive to Cooroy and schools
– Under 30 minutes to Noosa
– Ready for immediate occupation