This beautifully renovated Queenslander home, located in Cooroy in the Noosa Hinterland, holds a rich history as the original Cooroy Station Master’s home built by William Waters around 1891-1892. It was one of the three “Porter’s Cottages”. In the 1980s, the house was lovingly relocated to its current site and has since undergone meticulous renovations while retaining its timeless charm.
Set on a generous 5244 m2 of park-like gardens, this Queenslander home offers an idyllic lifestyle. It features three bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with open plan living complemented by high ceilings. The living area is seamlessly connected to the outdoor timber wrap-around decks, providing additional entertaining space to dine, relax, and enjoy the views of the 9×3 sparkling pool.
Inside, the open plan living area is equipped with air conditioning and a fireplace, creating a comfortable environment year-round. The heart of the home is the modern kitchen, which offers ample bench and cupboard space for the home chef. It features an induction cooktop, electric oven, and a draw-style dishwasher.
The master bedroom showcases the original homestead’s character with VJ walls and boasts a modern ensuite, built-in robes, and a private balcony for a peaceful retreat. Another bedroom with original VJ walls can accommodate a king-size bed, and there’s an additional bedroom/sunroom or office space with a ceiling fan.
The property has a dam with a hardwired pump for watering gardens and lawns, and there are two water tanks with a total storage capacity of 30,000 litres for the home.
For those who enjoy tinkering, the property offers a large 16×6 powered shed with 5kw of solar power for the house and shed. A double carport off the main house provides direct access into the home, and there’s an extra double-door garden shed for storing garden equipment.
Situated in a highly desirable location, this home offers a peaceful retreat while being only a short drive away from the bustling Cooroy CBD. In the town centre, you’ll find a variety of options for schools, shopping, sports facilities, playgrounds, restaurants, and public transport. The beautiful town of Noosa is just a 25-minute drive away, allowing you to enjoy the stunning coastline.
If you’ve been dreaming of a place like this, it’s a ready-to-move-in where you can unpack and start enjoying this amazing lifestyle.
• Open plan living & dining with high ceilings.
• A cozy wood fireplace adds warmth and charm.
• Modern kitchen with induction cooktop & dishwasher
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living.
• Master bedroom featuring ensuite, built-in robes, and a private balcony.
• Additional spacious bedroom comfortably accommodates a king-size bed
• A versatile bonus room that can serve as a sunroom, office, or extra bedroom
• Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
• Laundry area with generous storage and veranda access.
• Private 9 x 3m inground pool.
• Complemented by an outdoor hot/cold shower to rinse off.
• Pump from the property’s dam for watering the parklike grounds.
• Large, powered 16×6 shed with 5kw of solar panels.
• Offering parking space for three cars and additional storage at the back
• Undercover carport perfect for your caravan, boat, or motorhome.
• Separate double-door garden shed.
• Double carport attached to the main house for added convenience
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.