Set in a private, elevated position in lovely Lake Macdonald, this gorgeous property presents the ideal opportunity to live a peaceful country lifestyle, close to everything the hinterland and Noosa are famous for. The 1.66 gentle, easy-care acres frame a two-storey home with incredible street presence. Lovingly maintained and updated over the years, it boasts character features that create a warm, inviting and stylish ambience. Think soaring cathedral ceilings, rich timber floors, VJ half-wall panelling, wraparound decks, and louvre windows to capture the cross breezes and dappled light.
The lower level is an entertainer’s dream, with multiple living areas including an open plan lounge/dining room and an oversized family room with combustion fireplace. Or relax with friends and family on the 45m2 entertaining deck and soak up the fresh air, sounds of nature and tranquil outlook over the treetops. The cook in your family will appreciate the modern, Hamptons-meets-country-style kitchen, with its gas cooktop, generous island bench, elegant stone benchtops, and abundant storage. Also on this level are three double-sized bedrooms, a home office, and a tastefully updated bathroom.
Upstairs is a haven for families. On one end of the central sitting area is a master suite with twin walk-in robes, treetop views and a stylish ensuite bathroom. The other end has a bedroom and kids’ retreat. The kids will also love the sparkling inground pool.
A separate garage has room for three vehicles plus a large workshop. For those looking to live more sustainably, there’s a chook pen, vegetable gardens, solar panels, and 2 x 15,000-gallon rainwater tanks. Additional home and property features include a fire pit, Vacuumaid system, sensor lights, security screens and doors, and a pretty seasonal creek.
With its absolutely private and peaceful native bush setting, new owners will feel like they’ve escaped to the country. Yet the property is just 8 minutes from Cooroy and its schools, shops, cafes and public transport. Noosa Botanical Gardens are just down the road, and Noosa’s beaches, dining and shopping are under 30 minutes from your doorstep.
This fabulous property is perfect for large families, people who have regular visitors, or anyone seeking a tranquil, natural setting with a character home not far from Noosa. Secure your inspection without delay.
• 1.66 elevated, gentle, easy-care acres on no-through road
• 2 storey character home, updated kitchen and bathrooms
• Soaring ceilings, wraparound decks, timber floors, fireplace
• Multiple living areas, 45m2 entertaining deck, office, fans
• Entertainers’ kitchen, stone benches, gas cooking, ample storage
• Master bedroom upstairs with walk in robes and modern ensuite
• Double-sized bedrooms, Vacuumaid, security screens and doors
• Sparkling inground pool, garaging for 3 cars plus large workshop
• Chook pen, veggie gardens, fire pit, solar panels, ecosafe WWTP
• Private and peaceful, 2 x 15,000-gal rainwater tanks, seasonal creek
• 8 mins to Cooroy, 27 to Noosa, 39 to Sunshine Coast airport
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.