5 Considerations When Choosing the Right Agent
One of the biggest and most important decisions you will have to make before selling is choosing the right agency and agent to represent your property. Why? Well, like a good suit, it's all about the quality and fit. The days of an agent hammering in a signboard and waiting for a buyer to come along, or sitting at their desk waiting for a buyer to call are long gone. It is imperative to find an agent who has a deep understanding of the market. Buyers of today have a full suite of digital tools at their disposal.
Here are 5 things to consider before handing over your keys to an agent:
1. Does the agent have the current training, skills and experience to sell your property? What are their sale stats? Have they proven themselves as specialists in your market? No two hinterland properties are the same.
2. Can they negotiate? Negotiating is key in the sale process, so your agent needs to be capable of negotiating you the highest price.
3. What are the sales facts to support the appraisal price? Don't assume the agent who gives you the highest appraisal is the best choice.
4. Don't be distracted by freebies!!! Discounted commission and free marketing may actually cost you more in the long run.
5. Does the agent work with a professional team who will also be actively promoting your property and leveraging off a vast database?
If you get the right fit the outcome will be an outstanding sale and a lasting relationship for many years to come. Call Hinternoosa, the Noosa Hinterland Specialists since 1989, today and see how we can tick all the boxes for you.