Just a short scenic drive to the bustling Noosa hinterland township of Cooroy lies a remarkably scarce and sprawling parcel of land. The 4098m2 block resembling a picturesque park has the blank canvas to manifest your dream home, complete with the possibility of accommodating a shed, a pool, perhaps even a few chickens or a pony. Envision a lifestyle that combines the proximity of a rural feel town with all its amenities, alongside the serenity of open spaces and invigorating fresh air.
The property features a post-and-rail front fence and a new gate that serves as an inviting entrance, with a fenced northern boundary too. Your imagination holds the key to choosing the style and location for your home, guided solely by the regulations set forth by the local council, as there are no restrictive covenants here. Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this land is amidst the company of larger, well-established properties, offering a harmonious and peaceful environment.
For those who have embarked on the quest for that elusive one-acre property, this is the moment to seize now! Alternatively, secure now and land bank for the future.
Inspections are by appointment and we look forward to hearing from you.
– Beautiful park like land, some trees at entrance
– Post and rail fence at front, new gate entry
– Land size is 4098m2, no covenants apply
– Choose the style of home and where to build
– Fenced on northern boundary
– Hold and land bank for your future
– Established neighbourhood of larger acreages
– Peaceful, small cul de sac location
– Only a couple of minutes drive to Cooroy
– (Bitumen driveway is neighbouring property’s access)
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hinternoosa, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.