It is so rare these days to find over an acre of land, within walking distance of local schools, shops and transport however here it is! Add to that the sensational direct view to Mt Cooran and long distance views to the Tableland ranges and this block is ready to go. The sellers have recently cleared and cleaned up the 4,295m2 acreage, put in a concrete crossover and gravel driveway, all for the ease of building on this beautiful grassed land.
No covenants apply so it’s ideal for any style of dream home you desire, build when and what you like.
The land has a northern aspect with a very gentle slope plus is super close to one of the Noosa Trails for hiking or horse riding. Fencing is already on a couple of side boundaries, town water is also available and power is close by. This location is so peaceful with fresh air and the sound of horses or cows in the distance, yet walk to get your morning coffee. If you are considering a Noosa hinterland lifestyle then this block could be right for you. Less than 30 minutes back to the coast or head to Gympie in the same amount of time, while Cooroy is under 15 minutes away. Contact me directly to arrange your inspection without delay.
– Peaceful Noosa hinterland location
– All cleared vacant land, 4295m2 (just over one acre)
– Just a gentle slope with amazing mountain views
– New concrete crossover and driveway to buildable area
– Town water available, power is close by
– Walk to local shops, schools and transport
– No covenants, build when and what you desire
– Close to Noosa Trail Network