Perfectly situated in a peaceful location close to Doonan, Peregian Springs and Noosa. This hidden semi-rural region has been tightly held by local families for many years. This property has been utilized as a successful high volume growing nursery which supplied a wide range of plants to large hardware franchises. What remains here is very substantial and proven infrastructure with no business attached.
This is a serious workspace on 2.5 acres with access for b double trucks and ample parking. The double storey industrial shed will suit many applications with 2 air conditioned and fitted offices on the upper level, a staff lunchroom, shower and facilities on the ground level. Estimated at 24m x 13 m this shed has lock up storage and mezzanine viewing platform.
A drive-in truck loading bay makes deliveries a breeze. Along with the large industrial shed is extensive growing tunnels and water reticulation.
• 80m x 40m hailguard cover with 7m poles with floodlighting
• Security camera system across the property
• 4 x 20,000 litre rainwater tanks and dam with attached pumping
• Pump house with industrial equipment and bore
• 40m x 20m Tunnel house #1 with ebb and flow plant bays
• 20m x 20m Tunnel house #2
• Tunnel houses have electric ventilation control and weather sensors
• 4 x 20m x 20m drained potting bays under hailguard which drain back into dam
• Concrete pathways and driveways suitable for trucks and forklifts
• Fully and securely boundary fenced
• Storage shed and soil storage bay
With all of the infrastructure here for growing bulk plants, there may be many other business ideas that will make good use of this set-up. Some ideas spoken about include.
• Storage centre and workshop for caravans/ RVS
• Hydroponics systems or Craft beer brewery or gin distillery
• Excavator and heavy haulage depot
• Landscaping supplies yard and rural produce supplier
• And so many other * all subject to council approval
Last but not least is the exceptional location with semi-rural living with coastal climate. Convenience to all the coast offers with schools, shopping and medical the best beaches in Australia. All in total a peace & quiet lifestyle. Inspection is by appointment only.
- Land Size: 9820 m2 (approx)
149 Verrierdale Road, Verrierdale, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )