Do you dream of fresh whiting for breakfast, mud crab for lunch followed by a crisp white wine as you watch the sunset over Lake Weyba.
• 10 flat usable acres bordering Lake Weyba
• Private access track to sandy beach
• Livable shed with 3 phase power, filtered water and bore
• 10 mins to the surf, 15 mins to Noosa, 15 mins to the airport
• Majority of the land has been cleared
• Your choice of future home sites or renovate the sheds
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Land Size: 4.32 hectares (approx)
155 Clarendon Rd, Peregian Beach, Queensland 4573 ( get directions )