Further price reduction - Vendors Must Sell!
From the moment you enter the long private sealed drive, it is obvious this property is going to be something distinctly special. A level elevated half acre home site awaits the creation of your dream home offering 360 deg views over the surrounding countryside and like a brilliant painting frames the stunning Mt Cooroy. It is simply not possible to find such a special parcel of land anywhere in the Noosa Hinterland which can compete with this lush 77 acres of improved pasture. Gentle paddocks, all improved and fenced spread out around the house site below. Features include;
• Approved liveable shed with all services + water
• 3 phase power, excellent fencing to all boundaries
• Completely private, minutes to Cooroy or Eumundi
• Beautiful creek crossing over babbling brook
• Excellent property for cattle or horses
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Land Size: 77 acres (approx)
135 Cooroy Mountain Road, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )