Been looking for an idyllic location to build your dream home, where you can experience peace and privacy without compromising on proximity to the Noosa lifestyle? Positioned within a highly sought-after enclave of Doonan at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this 2.2 acres of undulating land could be the perfect answer.
The elevated block captures ocean breezes and boasts absolute privacy, a stone's throw from the Noosa Valley Golf Course. The eastern slope overlooks an attractive dam, native trees and grassy slopes, so you can build to make the most of this outlook. For anyone seeking a more sustainable lifestyle, there's plenty of space for chooks, vegetable gardens, and fruit trees.
For lovers of markets, bookstores, country pubs and quaint cafes, Eumundi village is just an eight-minute drive away. If the beach and upmarket shopping and dining are more your thing, you can be at Noosa Heads in about 15 minutes. Schools and shopping centres are also within easy driving distance.
Doonan properties offering a blank canvas for painting your own dream are very rare, so don't delay organising your inspection of this peaceful and private haven.
***Please do not enter the property without an agent. There is a dog onsite.
• 2.28 acres of undulating land, absolute privacy
• Elevated block with cooling ocean breezes
• Eastern slope overlooking attractive dam
• Dress circle location at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Build your dream home in the Noosa Hinterland's Golden Triangle
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 15 to Noosa, 26 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Land Size: 9226 m2 (approx)