*Please note entry to this property is only permitted when accompanied by an agent
If you've been looking for land in Doonan, this property presents a rare opportunity to purchase 1.77 beautiful, elevated acres where you can easily create your dream lifestyle.
Ideally positioned at the end of a no-through-road, your peace and privacy are assured. With four structurally-sound partial brick walls and a solid slab foundation for a two-story dwelling, the existing home is a blank canvas waiting for new owners to make their mark. Or knock it down and build your dream home from scratch in this highly sought-after location.
Also in place are a two-bay shed, tropical gardens and a resort-style inground pool, where you can float accompanied by the sounds of native birds.
The block has a pocket of lush rainforest and a covering of native trees, which could potentially be cleared (STCA) to make room for a larger home or possibly an art studio. There's plenty of space here for anyone wanting a more sustainable lifestyle, or simply a tranquil, secluded haven to start afresh.
The property has a desirable Doonan address and is located just 8 minutes' drive from delightful Eumundi village, and under 20 minutes to the beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa Heads.
Vacant land in Doonan is extremely rare, and options for what you can do with this property are only limited by your imagination, so don't delay arranging your inspection.
• 1.77 lush, elevated acres in sought-after Doonan
• Peaceful and private no-through road location
• Four brick walls and foundation for two-storey home
• Blank canvas to put your stamp on or build your dream
• Two-bay shed and swimming pool, approx. 7,000gal water
• Rainforest pocket, tropical gardens, plenty of space
• Room for larger home, chooks, vegie gardens, studio
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 27 Sunshine Coast airport
- Land Size: 7148 m2 (approx)