With vacant land being rare in the Noosa region, here is a unique opportunity to purchase 11.65 pristine acres with spectacular Cooroy Mountain views. The privately positioned, mostly treed block would make the perfect base for nature lovers, with walking trails, fresh air and abundant bird life.
Level site access is in place to the elevated 1233m2 building envelope, affording new owners the ability to build a dream home with a matchless outlook across the trees to the mountain. The rear of the block adjoins Tallowwood Drive, and there's even the possibility of a future subdivision (STCA).
A seasonal creek runs through the block, which also boasts a lovely lily-covered dam. Though absolutely private, peaceful and surrounded by nature, the property is very convenient to amenities and the coast. Cooroy is a seven-minute drive and Pomona six minutes, given you a range of options for local schools, shops, cafes, and public transport. The Bruce Highway is close for easy access to Brisbane, and you can be on Noosa main beach or Hastings Street in just half an hour.
With its great location, tranquility, breathtaking views, natural delights and versatility, this property will capture the attention of a wide range of buyers - from people looking for a move-in ready block with the possible inclusion of a tiny home, through to buyers seeking the ideal blank canvas to build their dream. Arrange your inspection today!
• 11.65 pristine, picturesque acres in the Noosa hinterland
• Elevated 1233m2 building envelope with site access
• Nature lovers' delight, spectacular Cooroy Mountain views
• Mostly treed block, native birdlife, walking trails
• Absolute privacy, seasonal creek, attractive dam
• Dual access, potential for future subdivision (STCA)
• 7 mins to Cooroy, 6 to Pomona, 36 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Land Size: 11.65 acres (approx)
Proposed Lot 2, 96 Black Mountain Range Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )