A blank canvas for those looking for space, peace and privacy in a prime location only 3 mins from Cooroy and 30 mins to the surf points at Noosa.
The block is partially cleared with plenty of room for livestock and level areas for horses. There are pockets of rainforest nurtured by the seasonal creek which provide a wonderful habitat for a wide range of native flora and fauna. If your dream is to adopt a fully sustainable lifestyle in these testing times then this property is the perfect opportunity.
• 30 acres of partially cleared land
• Views to Cooroy Mountain
• 3 mins to Cooroy, 30 mins Noosa
• Plenty of level land for horse paddocks, stables and arenas
• Potential to adopt a self-sufficient lifesyle
- Land Size: 12.48 hectare (approx)
297 Lawnville Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )