Melody Springs' is a quality, versatile, property comprising 755 acres on 3 titles in the thriving Mary Valley just 5 mins from the Gympie CBD and 45 mins to Noosa. With a reputation as one of the best cattle breeding and fattening properties in the region the opportunity is also there to diversify into avocado production on 300 acres approx. of rich volcanic soil.
On three freehold titles the property would will be ideal if you're looking to downsize from a larger holding to an area with regular rainfall where the hard work has already been done.
• 3 titles (Lot 3 - 219 acres, Lot 19 - 507 acres, Lot 18 - 28 acres)
• Mainly northern aspect with deep red to chocolate volcanic soils
• Improved pastures fenced into 12 paddocks
• 45 inch annual rainfall, 9 dams, permanent flowing spring
• 3 homes, machinery and car sheds, packing shed and cold room
• 2 electric motors and pumps, 2 irrigation licences, equipped bore
• Carrying capacity 180 to 200 breeders
• Cattle yards with spray dip and vet crush
This is your opportunity to acquire a quality property in the rapidly developing Mary Valley that is only 45 mins to Noosa and 1 hour to the new Sunshine Coast Airport.
- Bedroom: 9
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 10
- Land Size: 324.8 hectares (approx)