On driving through the electric gates, your first impression of this property comes courtesy of its heritage as a Cuban Royal palm plantation. The property retains some stands of these impressive palms, complemented by tropical gardens and a large, plantation-style home.
The double storey home features a porte cochere entry, opening into a foyer where a sweeping timber staircase leads to the upstairs living zone. This generous open-plan area has the kitchen at its heart. Preparing a feast for your family and friends will be easy thanks to two Bosch ovens, plentiful bench space, Bosch dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
The spacious living and dining areas boast character features including tongue-in-groove walls, timber floors, a sash window and a wood-burning fire, where you can spend cosy evenings curled up with a glass of wine and a good book.
Or head out onto the massive verandah via one of several sets of French doors, to enjoy the cool breezes and views over the exquisite gardens and resort-style inground pool.
Upstairs also contains the master suite, which is comprised of a generous bedroom, dressing room, a study/office, sitting area with another wood fire, and an ensuite featuring a raised spa bath, separate shower, twin vanities, toilet and bidet.
Back downstairs are four queen-sized guest bedrooms serviced by two bathrooms (one with bath and shower), and separated by a versatile family and living area. There's also another sitting area and study.
The home is ideal for entertaining family and friends, but the outdoor features will take your breath away. Stroll through the manicured gardens before perching at the poolside cabana for a drink, take a dip in the saltwater pool, hit a few balls around the tennis court or pack a picnic and head to the jetty on the lily-covered dam.
If you fancy entertaining extended family or friends, you'll love the guest studios, each with a kitchenette and bathroom with shower. One is currently used as a gym while the other is set up for guests. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination, but include things like setting up for Airbnb, yoga classes, a health studio or a creative retreat.
All this is located less than 20 minutes to the shopping, dining and beaches of Noosa Heads, and 10 minutes to delightful Eumundi.
With its range of features and possibilities, this property in sought-after Tinbeerwah will appeal to many buyers, so be quick to organise your inspection.
Features at a glance:
• 5 bed, 4 bath, 3 car residence on 5 acres
• Timber floors, high ceilings, huge verandahs
• Kitchen with Bosch ovens, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
• 2 additional 1 bed, 1 bath guest studios
• Open-plan living/dining, wood fire, French doors
• Master retreat with study, dressing room, wood fire, ensuite, spa
• 4 queen-sized guest bedrooms, sitting room, 2 bathrooms
• Laundry with shower, multiple storage rooms
• Floodlit tennis court, resort-style pool, cabana with bar
• Abundant water, 96,000L water storage, bore, dams with jetty
• Manicured reticulated gardens, diverse plant species, fully fenced
• Electric gate, alarm, port cochere entry
• Prestige address, 15 mins to Noosa, 40 mins to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Garaging: 3
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 2.06 hectares (approx)
Other Features / Notes
5 tropical acres, Dams, Bore, Creek, 2 S/C studios, Pool and Spa, Floodlit Tennis
478 Dath Henderson Road, Tinbeerwah, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )