II Contact agent for private inspection II
Highly motivated vendors must sell bring all offers today. Set on stately grounds in delightful Eumundi, this gracious property offers an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a Noosa lifestyle with a built-in income. 'Coverdales', a hinterland haven where country charm meets contemporary style, has the requisite bed and breakfast approvals in place and awaits the right person to take the reins.
Quality fixtures and finishings feature throughout, including bamboo floors, textured stonework, French doors, sound-proofing and ducted air-conditioning. The purpose-built property includes a main house/manager's residence, comprising two carpeted bedrooms with a shared bathroom, an office or sewing room, open plan living/dining plus a family room. The immaculate kitchen will delight a chef, with its ILVE double ovens, 70cm gas top, blue gum cabinetry, massive pantry and Miele dishwasher.
The adjoining guest wing consists of four ensuited and air-conditioned suites, currently being rented at $150 per night. Both wings open onto a wide paved verandah which enjoys views over the sunny, manicured lawns and established trees to the surrounding hills.
With its setting on approximately 1.5 acres of gently-sloping land, the property offers a tranquil retreat in delightful natural surroundings, where fresh air and the sounds of native birds provide rejuvenation after a day at nearby Eumundi markets, or perhaps on the beach at Noosa.
Further features include a massive laundry, storeroom, open parking for six cars, a garden shed, three-phase power and approximately 92,000L of water with a filtration system.
For an astute buyer, the opportunities here are only limited by your energy and imagination - in addition to the B&B, you could run a live-in cooking school, catering business, sustainable garden or organic caf. (subject to approvals). With its abundance of features, verdant surrounds and ultra-desirable location, this property is sure to be snapped up.
Features at a glance
• Purpose-built B&B, 2.7m ceilings, oozing country charm
• Sound and fireproof, wheelchair-friendly, french doors
• B&B with four guest rooms, chance to earn a fabulous income
• Main house with 2 beds, bathroom, office, family & living
• Commercial kitchen, ILVE ovens, stunning cabinetry
• Verandah overlooking lawns/native trees to rolling hills
• Surrounded by conservation parkland, private & peaceful
• ADSL, 350L solar/electric hot water, 250L for house
• 6 car spaces, 3 Phase power, stone retaining walls
• 92,000L rainwater, filtration, dam and lush gardens
• Approx. 5 minutes to Eumundi, 15 minutes to Noosa Heads
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garaging: 6