This great looking Tru-built home has just enjoyed an internal revamp with fresh paint, new kitchen, stunning oak floors, new staircase and new leveled ground work. A fully bitumen driveway leads down under the house for double parking and access to the separate granny flat.
The home sports 2 spacious bedrooms with media room and bathroom on the upper level, ideal for children homework, play and sleeping. The middle story offers spacious main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and two way-ensuite, plus bedroom number four. The front and side of the house has one large deck and there is another full-sized deck at the rear of the home.
Inside the living space consists of a new combined kitchen/dining and a separate loungeroom. A stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and electric Euromaid cooktop and a stainless steel wall oven make cooking a breeze. This is a perfect family home with space for everyone, even a downstairs approved bedsit/granny flat with kitchenette and bathroom. Lovely plantation style white shutters are attached to some of the windows for added privacy.
The best thing about the location is avid bush walkers and cyclists enjoy the
No through road aspect of Gyndier drive and the winding road which wanders down through the Tewantin state forest is reserved for recreation and vehicles do not access this except for special events like hill climb car club.
There is plenty of room under the home for workshop space and storage and water is stored via 3 x 5000gal poly tanks to the side of the house.
• Downstairs self-contained granny flat /teenage retreat
• Beautifully renovated inside with new flooring and kitchen
• Right beside bush walking trails and state forest
• Leveled and terraced front yard
• Full bitumen driveway to under home parking
• Convenient location 6.3 Km to Tewantin school
• 8.4km to Noosa civic shopping center
• True-built home designed for termite resistance
• Front, rear and side undercover decks
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1262 m2 (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.