Perched atop the ridge in an exclusive estate, this as-new residence epitomises sophisticated coastal living. With five bedrooms and multiple living areas, it is ideally suited for large/multigenerational families, entertainers, or anyone seeking a stylish home within walking distance to schools and shops and an easy drive to the beach.
Designed for comfort as well as style, it boasts features like plantation shutters, tasteful tilework and iron bark floors, plus it has just been updated with new carpets and split system air-conditioning throughout. Custom-built for entertaining, the lower level features a spacious open plan living area, including an immaculate contemporary kitchen with new dishwasher, stone benchtops, 900mL gas cooking, plumbed-in fridge and a massive walk-in pantry. Separate family and media rooms allow the adults to relax while the kids are entertained. Alternatively, step out onto the covered alfresco terrace (with outdoor kitchenette) and have a BBQ and cool drinks while enjoying the ocean breezes and outlook across the pool.
Also on this level are three built-in bedrooms, bathroom, powder room, laundry, study, and a large room with its own external access. This would make an ideal office for anyone working from home, and would also work as an art studio, home gym, games room or sixth bedroom.
Upstairs is a retreat that will incite envy from any parent. Along with an oversized bedroom and walk-through robe, it boasts a sophisticated ensuite with twin vanities and a large freestanding bath for soaking away any aches after a day at the beach, playing golf or exploring the nearby Noosa National Park. Another bedroom completes the picture.
Further features include a double lock-up garage, NBN, elegant portico entry, poolside deck, and ultra-low-maintenance grounds with lush tropical landscaping. With its location in master-planned Peregian Springs Ridges community, new owners will have access to world-class facilities at the Ridges Recreation Club - an exclusive private facility with a 25m heated pool, gym, tennis courts, café, BBQ facilities and more. Or indulge in ocean swimming, shopping and dining at a choice of beachside precincts, with Peregian, Coolum, Castaways, Marcus and Marcoola beaches all being a 7-to-15-minute drive.
This gorgeous home will truly afford new owners a premium lifestyle in this desirable location, so be sure to arrange your inspection without delay.
• Elevated north-east aspect in desirable estate, walk to schools and shops
• Elegant as-new home, ideal for large families and entertaining
• Iron bark floors, new carpets, plantation shutters, A/C throughout
• Open plan living/dining, separate media and family rooms, study
• Chef's kitchen: stone benches, new dishwasher, gas cooking, plumbed fridge
• Covered alfresco terrace with outdoor sink/kitchenette, sparkling pool
• Downstairs room with external access ideal for home-based work
• Huge upstairs parent retreat with walk-through robe, luxurious ensuite
• Sea breezes, easy-care landscaping, plentiful storage, Rec Club access
• 7 minutes to Peregian Beach, 22 to Plaza, 15 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 656 m2 (approx)
7 Honeyeater Crescent, Peregian Springs, Queensland 4573 ( get directions )