This breathtaking home commands stunning views over the 73 acres of gently undulating extensively cleared land and the surrounding hinterland. Designed and finished to an exceptional level, the home is orientated to the north and is flooded with natural light and benefits from the cooling coastal breezes. Enjoying multiple living areas and a separate 'parents-wing' the home is generously proportioned with high ceilings. The many decks and covered verandahs allow every opportunity to relax and appreciate the views and surrounding native flora and fauna.
• Seamless indoor and outdoor living spaces that encourage alfresco entertaining
• Main bedroom suite enjoys views through to Mt Cooroy
• Dressing room and office is fitted with bespoke design joinery units
• Raked ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and slow combustion fire place
• 20m lap pool with large recreation swim out
• Extensive horse infrastructure plus cattle crush and yards
• Fully fenced with improved pasture and pockets of native bushland and rainforest
• Engineered concrete drive from the entry to the home
• Over 1km of North Maroochy River frontage and large spring fed dam
• 137,500 litres of water storage plus 30,000 litres for livestock
• 6kw of solar panels plus solar hot water system
• 3-phase power to the house and shed
• NBN at 25 Mbps with cabling throughout the house
• Positioned on the eastern side of the Bruce Hwy 25 mins to Noosa
• 20 mins to elite schools and 75 mins to Brisbane International Airport
• Design and construction of the home was completed in 2009
This property is ideally suited to families seeking a secure rural lifestyle combined with easy accessibility to all the coastal attractions that the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 10