At the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac close to beautiful Lake Macdonald, this spacious executive style family home waits to welcome new owners. Of the many charms under offer, the first thing you'll notice is the property's abundant street appeal. The level fully fenced two acres are fronted by tropical palms and natives, with a backdrop of lush, parklike lawns perfect for kids and pets.
The contemporary home boasts features to optimise your comfort and lifestyle, including high ceilings, fans and ducted air-conditioning throughout. The versatile floor plan would ideally suit large or extended families and includes multiple living areas perfect for entertaining, or simply relaxing with friends while the kids watch movies in the media room. Alternatively, enjoy the glorious peace and natural surrounds from a spot on the huge covered outdoor entertaining area.
The spotless modern kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, island bench, stainless steel appliances and a picture window framing an outlook over the grounds. In the main bedroom suite, which also features a walk-in robe, parents will love the ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and spa bath. The other four bedrooms have built-in robes, plus there's a separate study/office.
For people with big toys or those who love tinkering, the massive shed with extra height and a mezzanine floor could be the fulfilment of your dreams. The easy-care block also includes a shade house, vegetable beds and fruit trees, with plenty of room for adding a pool should you so desire. With 2kW of solar power, approximately 80,000 litres of rainwater storage, and space for chooks and more gardens, this property would also suit anyone seeking a sustainable lifestyle.
It is located a stone's throw from Lake Macdonald, where you can indulge in boating, fishing and kayaking. Or take a stroll through the beautiful Noosa Botanic Gardens nearby. Cooroy village, with its schools, shops and cafes, is just 8 minutes' drive. For those who love Noosa, you can spend days shopping or lying on the beach and be home to your tranquil haven in 30 minutes.
With its array of possibilities and nothing to be done but move in and enjoy, be quick to get in touch if you'd like to inspect this one.
• Spacious 5 bed, 2 bath, executive style family home
• Two perfect, fully useable acres in quiet cul-de-sac location
• Approx. 15 years young, multiple living areas, high ceilings
• Media room, office/study, large bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite with spa
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, fans, ducted air-conditioning
• Covered entertaining area, solar electric gate, fully fenced
• Fruit trees, 2kw solar, approx. 80,000 litres rain water
• Massive shed - 188m2 with mezzanine floor and extra height
• 8 mins to Cooroy, 30 to Noosa, 37 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 11
- Land Size: 8109 m2 (approx)
58 Highland Drive, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )