Located in the idyllic and highly sought-after suburb of Lake MacDonald in the Noosa Hinterland on quiet cul-de-sac stands this large family home perfectly positioned on a private and usable one acre block. Oozing character and warmth the home has been built with a high level of craftsmanship and uses high quality timbers creating a relaxing and inviting feel. Walking up the stairs and into the home you are greeted by an amazing wrap around veranda which makes the most of the homes elevation and takes in lovely views of the gardens and rainforest backdrop.
The five bedroom home has stunning Queensland slash pine floors throughout and a well-designed floorplan with a spacious and air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining. The kitchen is the hub of the home with its 130 year old solid ironbark bench tops, gas cooking and easy accessibility to the veranda for outdoor entertaining. All five of the homes bedrooms are generous in size, feature built in wardrobes and open out onto the veranda via sliding doors and a large family bathroom/laundry services home and completes the floorplan. Another bonus - If you require a dual living arrangement or extra bedrooms the underneath of the home could easily be built in (subject to council approval).
The property also boasts a workshop, outdoor sauna, chicken coop and state of the art water filtration system along with a plethora of mature fruit trees for the new owners to enjoy. A gate at the back of the property leads through the rainforest and down to the sandy six-mile creek where the resident platypus resides. This property offers the very best in laid back country living and is only 30 minutes drive to Noosa main beach. This one won't last long so arrange an inspection as soon as possible!
• Builder's own home - first time ever offered for sale
• Very fast NBN
• Two minutes to the beautiful Lake Macdonald Botanical Gardens
• Situated on the Noosa Trail
• Abundant birdlife
• Large wrap around verandas
• Fully fenced property - internal dog yards
• State of the art water filtration system
• Outdoor sauna, workshop and chicken coop
• 25-30 year old mature fruit trees
• Borders the beautiful sandy six-mile creek
• Functional floorplan and extremely well built
• Flat and usable land - room for granny flat
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 3
- Land Size: 4610 m2 (approx)
12 Kelly Court, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )