This immaculately presented property on 118 acres would suit families seeking a comfortable rural lifestyle or those looking for a stunning weekender for their slice of country-style with instagram vignettes at every turn.
The focus of the home is firmly on the relaxed open spaces, taking in the breathtaking 360-degree views to the Kenilworth Bluff and Mary Valley. These wintery mornings are spent relaxing in front of the fireplace and watching the mist rise to reveal the enchanting green valley where the Obi Obi and the Mary Rivers meet.
A foodie's paradise, the open plan kitchen and dining area features a walk-in pantry, 2pac cabinetry, stone bench tops and quality European appliances. The large large kitchen garden with fully automatic watering system will satisfy your hunger for fresh produce. When you're not collecting duck or chicken eggs, harvesting your own honey from your beehive, or picking fruit from the 60-tree orchard you can seek solitude riding through the numerous horse trails directly accessible through the State Forest.
You have full water security thanks to a remarkable irrigation system which includes: crystal-clear drinking bore water; 3 x 25,000 litre tanks; gravity fed water to all tanks and cattle troughs; and a series of high-pressure water rises across the property for irrigation.
With significant infrastructure including metal cattle yards and crush, run your own cattle or put the land out for agistment to make additional income. The owners currently lease an additional 700 acres (300 fenced acres) of forestry behind the property under a Stock Grazing Permit leased from HQ Plantations.
Over the last decade, the owners have used the property as a weekender, their professional offices, and as a family home. It's now time for someone else to make this piece of Sunshine Coast hinterland paradise their own.
• 118 acres of freehold gently undulating land
• less than a minute drive to the township of Kenilworth and 45 minutes to Noosa
• Opportunity to lease the 700+ acres (300 acres are fenced)
• 10 fenced paddocks
• 3-bay lockable shed with power, water, septic and security lighting
• 4-bay concrete floor machinery shed with power, water, security lighting, work benches, storage shelving,
• Metal cattle yards and crush
• Molasses tank
• 3 x 25,000L water tanks including two rainwater tanks
• Drinking-quality bore water
• 7 x gravity fed cattle troughs
• Numerous high pressure water risers around property for irrigation
• Predator-proof chicken palace with plumbed water and chicken treadle feeder
• 60 fruit frees including mature avocados, macadamias, citrus and tropical stone fruit
• 9 dams, 1 spring fed lagoon
• Potager including 4 x raised veggie garden with automatic irrigation
• Backs directly onto State Forest with easy access for horse riding, bushwalking and trail biking
• Floating duck house
• House set 500m back from the road on the hill quiet and captures the panoramic views and beautiful breeze
• 5 bedrooms, study, lounge, open plan kitchen and dining
• 3 bathrooms with water softening shower roses
• 1 freestanding bath in master bedroom en-suite
• Stainless steel appliances including: 90cm Ilve gas cooktop and 90cm oven, Fisher & Paykal double-drawer
• Wine cellar/storage
• Boot room + secret storage room/gun room
• 6 x reverse cycle split system air conditioners and 3 x ceiling fans
• Solar panels
• Undercover entertainment area upstairs and downstairs
• Internal block out and solar blinds throughout the house
• Super fast 4G Telstra reception
• Foxtel digital enabled with dish
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 6
- Land Size: 46.96 hectares (approx)
3599 Maleny Kenilworth Road, Kenilworth, Queensland 4574 ( get directions )