Space, light and understated elegance characterise this 2018 Real Living home, designed for contemporary living that capitalises on its elevated position with ultra-desirable Cooroy Mountain views.
Stepping inside the main residence, the open-plan living area features polished concrete floors, soaring ceilings and huge windows and sliding doors that frame lush views over level lawns and native bush to the mountain.
The spacious living and dining areas are ideal for relaxed entertaining, which is made easy with the chef's kitchen boasting gas cooktop, generous walk-in pantry and an island bench with breakfast bar.
From the living zone, you slip through an office nook into the adults' retreat, where the spacious bedroom is complemented by a walk-in robe and ultra-modern ensuite with twin vanities, floor-to-ceiling tiles and more mountain views.
Thoughtfully positioned at the opposite end of the house are three further bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes. One is large enough to double as a rumpus room, two open onto the patio, while the other features a picture-frame louvred window.
The main bathroom has twin vanities, a screenless shower, freestanding bath and a handy door for easy access to the stylish inground pool.
A self-contained apartment - ideal for guests, extended family or dual-living - features a bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, living/dining room, kitchenette and a private balcony.
Outside, the massive undercover entertaining area is built for year-round enjoyment of the uninterrupted views, peace and privacy of this enviable lifestyle location.
- Main 4-bed, 2-bath, 4-car residence on 2.1 acres
- 2018 build, premium features and finishes
- Light-filled, abundant windows, ceiling fans
- Open-plan living, modern lines and colours
- Elevated, private position at end of cul-de-sac
- Highly sought-after Cooroy Mountain views
- Self-contained one bedroom granny flat
- Lush level lawns, spacious outdoor living areas
- Saltwater pool, approx. 60,000L rainwater
- 12kw solar-panels, suitable for battery storage
- WWTP, 3 phase power, NBN, gas hot water
- Minutes to Eumundi village, 15 mins to Noosa
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2