Located within walking distance of charming Eumundi village, this contemporary home oozes with appeal inside and out. Designed to optimise Noosa hinterland living, its lovely flow is evident in a design that allows seamless movement between indoor and outdoor spaces.
Featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas, the home is ideal for large or extended families or anyone who loves entertaining. The open plan living zone features a central, modern kitchen and an air-conditioned lounge and dining area opening onto a spacious, covered timber deck complete with stylish water feature.
The generous bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built in robes, and the main bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with twin vanities. The fifth bedroom would perfectly suit as a study or office for working from home.
Outside, the generous yard includes lush level lawns and easy-care gardens, plus a charming timber gazebo that's ideal for soaking up some sunshine or relaxing peacefully with a book and your drink of choice. For those who dream of a more sustainable lifestyle, there's a chicken coop, a raised garden with thriving vegies and herbs, plus a large garden shed for all your tools.
This thoughtfully designed, low maintenance property is situated only a kilometre to sought-after Eumundi, with its popular school, cafes, restaurants, aquatic centre, public transport and iconic markets. An easy 20-minute drive will see you on the beach at Noosa Heads or strolling on Hastings Street.
With its abundant appeal, lifestyle features and location, this property will suit a variety of buyers, so don't delay arranging your inspection.
• 5-bed, 2-bath, DLUG home on level 700m2 block
• Lovely street presence, great privacy from the road
• Designed for a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle
• 2 living areas, air-conditioned lounge, modern kitchen
• Spacious, covered entertaining deck with water feature
• High ceilings and fans throughout, main bed with ensuite
• Level, easy-care lawns and gardens, gazebo for relaxing
• Veggie and herb bed, chicken coop, large garden shed
• Stroll to Eumundi, 20 mins to Noosa, 90 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 700 m2 (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.