Positioned on 1.56 level acres with mountain views, this property beautifully balances traditional charms with modern comforts. Thanks to the self-contained cottage onsite and abundant natural assets, it would ideally suit multigenerational families, hosting Airbnb-style accommodation, and anyone seeking a more sustainable lifestyle - without the work of a large acreage.
The first thing you'll notice is the delightful street appeal, courtesy of the well-kept lawns and gardens and highset Queenslander home. Here you'll find character features like timber floors and a shady veranda wrapping around three sides, where you can enjoy the tranquillity and outlook across the grounds. Air conditioning on lower level and new wireless smoke alarms add comfort and a contemporary touch. The upper-level features open plan living, including a kitchen with gas cooktop and large walk-in pantry, plus three bedrooms and a bathroom. An additional bedroom, bathroom and living area are downstairs, along with an under-house workshop.
At the rear of the home is an inground mineral pool, and a picnic table and fire pit overlooking the enormous, picturesque spring fed dam. The separate, fully approved and air-conditioned second dwelling features an ensuited bedroom, living/dining area, and its own veranda and fenced yard.
Stepping outside, the property boasts a plethora of natural inclusions, such as amazing gardens with vegetable beds and a large variety of fruit trees, with a pump from the dam for water. Two tanks of approximately 22,500 litres each provide for rainwater storage.
Situated just 10 minutes from Eumundi, new owners can experience the best of peace and privacy with convenience to schools, shops, cafes and famous markets. For lovers of the beach and fine dining, Noosa Heads is just a 25-minute drive or Coolum Beach 20 minutes from your tranquil hinterland haven. This property is ready to move into and enjoy or modernise to suit your tastes, so don't delay arranging your inspection.
• Compact hobby farm on 1.56 acres with mountain views
• Highset Queenslander, veranda on 3 sides, timber floors
• Open plan living, kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry
• Three bedrooms upstairs and bedroom/living/bathroom down
• Airconditioning, NBN, new wireless smoke alarms, workshop area
• Approved 2nd dwelling with ensuited bedroom, living/dining, AC
• Inground mineral pool (4.5m x 2.5m), enormous spring fed dam
• Lovely gardens, fruit trees and veggie beds, pump from dam, fire pit
• 2 x 22,500L rain water tanks; move in and enjoy or modernise to suit
• 10 mins to Eumundi, 28 to Noosa Heads, 20 minutes to Coolum Beach, 29 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1.56 acres (approx)
422 Gold Creek Road, Eerwah Vale, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )