A meandering drive under arching Jacarandas indicates the tranquil lifestyle awaiting new owners on this 3.45-acre property, where two approved homes allow for numerous possibilities.
The main house, once a luxury B&B, boasts all the character of a Queenslander - with hardwood floors, casement windows, high ceilings and french doors opening onto the spacious wraparound verandah where you can relax and absorb captivating views to Mt Eerwah.
The kitchen has been updated in contemporary country style, with Caesar stone bench tops and a Belling gas cook top with electric ovens. Spend cosy winter evenings around the fireplace and stay cool all summer with reverse-cycle air-conditioning. Also on this floor are a separate dining room and a double-sized bedroom and ensuite bathroom with spa and separate toilet.
The upstairs mezzanine level offers a fourth room that could easily be another bedroom, home office or study. Downstairs are two generous, air-conditioned, ensuited bedrooms, one with direct external access.
This level also boasts the solar-heated pool surrounded by a timber sun deck and low-maintenance tropical gardens.
The self-contained cottage is far enough away from the main house to afford absolute privacy. Currently running as an Airbnb with full occupancy, it would work equally well for extended/multi-generational families, a teenage retreat or guest accommodation. It features a full kitchen, air- conditioned bedroom, ensuited bathroom with spa, lounge and dining area with a slow combustion wood heater and a large rear verandah overlooking a picturesque dam. This represents an outstanding opportunity for those buyers wishing to combine a profit making venture with the peace and tranquility of country living.
Additional features include a 6.6kW solar system, various mature fruit and nut trees, a bore and two dams, 3 phase power and full fencing with remote-controlled electric gate entry.
Situated toward the end of a quiet country lane, this stunning property is five minutes to iconic Eumundi and just a half hour drive to Noosa's Hastings Street.
It presents a perfect opportunity for anyone seeking peace and privacy with an income, an extended family, or simply a hinterland acreage lifestyle with a beautiful home and breathtaking views.
Features at a glance
• 3.45-acre property tucked between two larger farms on quiet lane
• Peace, privacy, matchless Mt Eerwah and countryside views
• 4-bed, 3-bath Queenslander, wraparound verandah, French doors
• Modernised kitchen, Belling cooktop, Caeser stone benchtops
• Contemporary bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling tiles, spa
• Wood fire and air-con for year-round comfort, pool with sun deck
• Separate 1-bed, 1-bath cottage for income, family or guest accommodation
• For those buyers wishing to combine a profit making with country living
• Two dams, bore, 3-phase power, fruit trees, 6.6kw solar, fully-fenced
• 5 minutes to Eumundi, 30 mins to Noosa beaches, shops and dining
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Carports: 5
- Land Size: 1.4 hectares (approx)
Other Features / Notes
Pool, dual living