It's easy to understand how this abundant home took out the illustrious 2008 H.I.A. (Peak national housing industry Association) award on the Sunshine coast. The home is a fine example of the best building techniques and design that translates into an exceptional living environment.
The fully concreted driveway leads to 3 secure car parking garages and an external parking area for caravan or boat. Graceful and low maintenance sub-tropical gardens lead to the resort style foyer with full length feature window overlooking the infinity edged saltwater pool. The impressive 8.2m x 7.5m living space flows onto the wide alfresco entertainer's outdoor living area. Tall ceilings of various heights and generous room proportions give the sense of space and calm. Centrally located to attend to all dining options, the caesar stone topped kitchen offers ample bench space and storage with high quality appliances. A terrific double bi-fold kitchen window allows fresh breezes in and access for food delivery to your guests.
In a home of this calibre it is hard to decide your favourite place to be. The master bedroom of 5.3m x 4.2m must have been influential on the housing industry judges as it has certainly stolen our hearts with full view over the lit pool and fountains and exquisite ensuite. "All contemporary and stylish with a dash of zen thrown in".
Family and guests will enjoy more elegance and thoughtful use of space. The home offers multi-zoned ducted air and extra air-conditioning in office. Extras not already mentioned include:
• 5m x 4m media room
• Mud room/cloak room on garage
• 3rd toilet and powder room
• 2 stunning bathrooms with separate toilets
• Patio off master bedroom and 2nd patio on western side of living room
• Approx 95,000L underground filtered rainwater storage
• Very high level of finishes throughout
• Walk-in pantry
• Additional parking
• Set high on a ridge, surrounded by lush immaculately landscaped gardens, creating a serene, private and luxurious retreat.
This substantial home and private small acreage setting in a sought-after enclave of Doonan will not disappoint!
• 7 min to Eumundi Markets
• 10 min to Noosa Civic shopping centre
• 20 min to Maroochydore Airport
• 5 min to Noosa Pengari Steiner School
• 15 min to Hastings Street
• Just a short drive to Noosa and even shorter to Eumundi and the Motorway
Properties in this area are moving quickly and the time on market is short. If you are looking for a next level home in an idyllic location, we urge you to inspect at one of our open homes or book your private inspection promptly.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 5803 m2 (approx)