In a dress-circle Doonan location just 10 minutes to Noosa, this immaculate contemporary home exudes a relaxed elegance characterised by light and space. Tucked among a blend of tall timbers and cleared land on 4.1 acres, meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout the 2012 build by award-winning Zac Constructions. Features such as high ceilings, gleaming spotted gum floors, and large windows framing the lovely green outlook ensure new owners will enjoy the best of peaceful, private and modern hinterland living.
The versatile floor plan centres around the bright and spacious open plan living zone, where you'll be comfortable year-round thanks to air-conditioning and a combustion fireplace. Entertaining here will be a pleasure, especially from the modern kitchen which boasts a built-in microwave, double ovens, gas cooktop, Bosch appliances, stone benchtops, and a huge butler's pantry for tidy food prep and clean up. This area flows effortlessly onto the generous covered alfresco entertaining deck, with its surround sound system and an outlook across the sparkling, solar-heated resort style pool to the trees.
On one side of the home, the master suite incorporates a walk-in robe and an ultra-stylish ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tile work, twin vanities, and concealed toilet and shower. Another bedroom is located on this side of the home. The other three bedrooms are located on the opposite side, along with another elegant modern bathroom and a powder room. Current owners are using one of the bedrooms as a separate living area, and there's also a separate home office which overlooks the gardens.
Low-maintenance, well-established grounds include areas of lush lawn and low-maintenance plantings, plus vegetable gardens, fruit trees, a chook house, and a 9 x 4.5m shed. More sustainable living will also be at your fingertips with 6kw solar panels, two solar hot water systems, and approximately 100,000 litres of rain water storage.
This gorgeous property is ideally situated just eight minutes to charming Eumundi village, famous for its markets and café culture. You can be beside the river at Noosaville in just 10 minutes, or shopping and dining on Hastings Street - or lazing on Noosa main beach - in 17. With its premium quality inclusions, versatility, and unbeatable location, this enchanting property will appeal to a wide range of buyers. Be very quick to secure your inspection with our agents.
• Lovely 4.1 acres, mix of cleared land and tall timbers
• Top quality home by award winning Zac Constructions
• Versatile floor plan, light and spacious open plan living
• High ceilings, spotted gum floors, combustion fire, air-con
• Chef's kitchen: Bosch appliances, stone benches, butler's pantry
• Large covered entertaining deck with surround sound system
• Home office, master suite with walk-in robe and stunning ensuite
• 7m x 3m solar heated pool, 6kw solar panels, solar hot water x 2
• Shed, chook house, easy care gardens, veggie beds, 100,000L rain water
• 8 Mins to Eumundi, 10 to Noosaville, 24 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 4.1 acres (approx)