Positioned on 1.26 acres just a stone's throw from the Noosa Valley Golf Course, this elegant residence by Hennig Brothers Construction is ready for new owners to move in and enjoy a premium Noosa hinterland lifestyle. The design for sophistication and comfort is evident throughout, from the contemporary neutral tones to the premium quality inclusions such as ducted air-conditioning, Mizu tapware, and Essa stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms.
The spacious open plan living area incorporates an immaculate modern kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench, pendant lighting, and a stunning feature glass splashback. This area opens through glass doors onto an expansive covered entertaining deck, where you can relax with friends and family accompanied by the sounds of native birdlife, absorbing the outlook over the private gardens to the native trees surrounding your property.
One end of the home boasts a master suite complete with walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with gorgeous modern tiling, separate bath and twin vanities. Four more bedrooms with built-in robes provide ample room for the family or guests, plus there's a separate media room and family room.
A three-bay shed/workshop with a bathroom and carport would be ideal for a mechanic or storing your vehicle collection. Attractive easy-care landscaping complements the lush, park-like grounds, while the block slopes gently down to a tree-lined creek. Additional features include keyless gated entry with intercom and camera, double lock up garage, and plentiful rainwater storage.
This gorgeous property is ideally located just 8 minutes from Eumundi village, and 15 minutes from Noosa Heads. You can spend your days playing golf, or exploring local markets, beaches, and shopping and dining precincts, and be home at your peaceful hinterland haven in no time. Properties in this sought-after area of Doonan are tightly held, so be quick to organise your inspection.
• Stylish 2015 residence by Hennig Brothers Construction
• Premium fixtures and finishings throughout
• Open plan living, stunning kitchen, media and family rooms
• Huge covered and private entertaining deck, green outlook
• Master bed with WIR and ensuite, family bath with sep. toilet
• Lovely lawns and gardens, creek and nature reserve at rear
• 3-bay shed/workshop with bathroom and carport, DLUG
• Opposite Noosa Valley Golf Course, peaceful and private
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 15 to Noosa, 24 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 5
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 5119 m2 (approx)