This tranquil oasis enveloped by rainforest and native bush offers a sanctuary from life's hustle and bustle, still so close to the heart of Noosa.
The architect-designed home sits nestled among tall trees and lush gardens on 10 acres, with a view from every room that ensures connection with the natural environment. Seven cleared acres allow for sustainable living, with abundant food and medicinal gardens, orchard with 20 different fruit trees, four fully fenced paddocks, 5kw solar power and two dams (one spring fed with a jetty/pontoon).
Pristine natural bush occupies the remaining land, including rainforest and dry eucalyptus habitats with resident koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, possums and a huge variety of birds. The home offers huge versatility, with five bedrooms, two living areas and two bathrooms under the main roof, plus a separate office that's perfect for a home-based business, art studio, home gym or teen retreat.
Considered design meets comfort in elements like hardwood floors with cork spacers to accommodate seasonal movement, soaring raked ceilings, air-conditioning, wood fire and a complete wall of glass doors opening onto the spacious covered decks.
The airy main bedroom has an ensuite with spa bath and opens to its own secluded deck. Other highlights include a 15m saltwater pool, European kitchen appliances, a kids' play area, small cattle crush, a four-bay, partially lined shed with multiple power points and a large covered verandah (ideal for an artist or maker), plus three extra sheds for your toys.
You may be surprised that this peaceful, private place is located only 10 minutes to charming Eumundi village, and 15 minutes to the beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa Heads.
New owners could easily rejuvenate the property - a little creative thought and effort could update this unique home to make it even more captivating. Motivated sellers have reduced the price by $155,000.
This secluded oasis awaits being united with people who will treasure its natural assets and abundance. Now is the time to arrange your inspection and make an offer.
Features at a glance:
• 10-acre natural sanctuary, usable land, pristine rainforest/eucalypts
• Ken Robinson designed, open and spacious 5-bed, 2-bath home
• Biophilic design, plentiful green views, live in tune with nature
• Air-con, wood fire, raked ceilings, European appliances
• Wide covered decks, 15m, fully-automated saltwater pool
• Separate office with air-con, 4-bay powered shed plus three more
• Abundant water - 45,000L rainwater tanks, bore to toilets/outside taps
• 5kw solar with SMA inverter, Enviro Cycle waste treatment system
• Low-maintenance gardens, vegies and fruit orchard, greenhouse
• Idyllic location, 15 minutes to Noosa, 10 minutes to Eumundi, 20 minutes to airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 5
- Land Size: 4 hectares (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.