"The Grange" is a unique estate in Noosa with a very private location on a cul-de-sac surrounded by State Parks and a waterfront to Gallagher Lagoon, a modern resort style home set amidst an exclusive sanctuary of flora and fauna and all within 10 minutes of the Noosa Marina and all the excitement Noosa has to offer all year round.
The 750-square metre resort-style home offers space, comfort and several entertaining options, be it dining at the teppanyaki bar on the terrace; sipping cocktails in tropical surrounds beneath the Bali hut beside the saltwater pool and heated spa, savouring a vintage red at the granite bar by a roaring log fire or having some quiet down time in the private guest wing with separate lounge, three bedrooms and designer double bathroom.
There's also a 150 metre frontage to Gallaghers lagoon which is large enough for canoeing and stand-up paddling and you can even wet-a-line. The grounds have plenty of space for a tennis court and a couple of golf holes or just let the wallabies continue to graze on the lawns. Built 11 years ago, this single level home boasts three-metre high ceilings, Italian porcelain tiled floors, views from every room and easy care, park like gardens with abundant bore water and room to house eight cars, a helicopter and three generations in comfort.
• luxury, resort-style home set on 7.5 acres of private parkland
• peace, privacy & prestige assured; a sanctuary for the discerning buyer
• wide colonnaded entry leading to seamless open plan living
• Italian porcelain tile floors throughout
• three-metre ceilings, fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• huge informal lounge opening to terrace & pool deck and Bali hut for alfresco dining
• sleek u-shaped kitchen with granite bench-tops, Miele appliances and generous walk-in pantry
• inside entertaining hub with cocktail bar, handsome wood fire and 436 bottle wine cellar
• expansive outdoor undercover terrace with teppanyaki BBQ; dining/lounging options by pool
• luxury main bedroom suite with huge WIR, ensuite with double shower and hand crafted glass vanities
• the West Wing comprising a lounge area, three oversized bedrooms and private bathroom
• office or fifth bedroom positioned near the main entry
• extra large laundry and sewing room
Prior offers considered.
Inspection is a must. Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 8