Before you do anything take a look at the floor plan, this home offers so much extra space for either a built in granny flat, home office or rooms for air bnb. Do you need a generous and comfortable family home in a great location where it's a short walk to school, shops, post office, play-grounds and cafes? This home is a rare one, and the value is amazing for this much house. Approx 414m2 in size on a large corner block 1449m2 with town water and private fenced back yard perfect for kids to play or pets to be safe.
Another great advantage would be for an investor or share home buyer, with virtually 2 homes with one sitting on top of the other.
• Separate upstairs/downstairs living spaces
• New back timber deck
• 9.7m x 3.3m verandah/balcony entertaining
• 5 bedrooms, plus separate office/nursery/gym
• 3 bathrooms and massive laundry
• Near new biocycle system with warranty
• 12m x 6m shed plus 2 car steel carport
The polished hardwood floors on the upper level living level match perfectly with the stylish country kitchen. Large dual air-conditioners cover the large upper level, and ceiling fans are throughout.
• Walk in pantry, large linen press
• Walk in robes and ensuites for 2 bedrooms
• Easily add even more bedrooms if required
• Suit dual living/granny flat arrangement
• Approx $40,000 in landscaping boulders
• 900m walk to school along quiet neighbourhood streets
• 220m to Coffee shops, bus stop, mobile library, train station
Cooran is a great place to live with a strong sense of community, a vibrant village which hosts regular music and art events, and well supported sporting fields and skate park. This property is well below replacement value and with some minor cosmetic finishing you will have a remarkable investment in a popular spot. Previously rented for $520 per week this property will sell fast.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
Other Features / Notes
Landscaped with boulders, private back yard, flat areas of land around shed, rare find