Privately located, substantial 400m2 architecturally designed family home with breathtaking panoramic views and amazing potential.
This unique eco-friendly home is located at the top of a quiet scenic country road, within 10 minutes of the general store in Cooran and just 15 minutes to the popular town of Pomona.
Elevated at 300m above sea level, the property enjoys cooling summer breezes and warming winter sun. You will never tire of relaxing in your favourite chair and gazing out your wide windows to the spectacular views and ever-changing sky.
Upon entering the home your eyes are immediately drawn to the rich timber flooring, soaring high ceilings and the large bright living spaces.
The versatile floor plan allows for dual living with one end of the house able to be closed off from the main living quarters. Here a shiny staircase leads you to a large upstairs bedroom with spectacular views out over the pool. There are two further bedrooms in this wing on ground level, both are large and one was previously used as an art studio and comes complete with a sink. A modern bathroom services these three bedrooms.
The generous living spaces are located in the heart of the home. Entertaining is effortless with the large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Glass doors lead out to a central sheltered courtyard, another great space to enjoy the tranquility.
There is a separate spacious living area with a deck and an oversized window which frames the unmatched views this home enjoys. This is a great space to watch the kids play in the stunning infinity pool.
At the other side of the home the master bedroom retreat boasts two walk-in robes, its own deck and access to the courtyard. It also has an oversized ensuite complete with a bathtub with views! You will awaken to picture perfect sunrises and soul soothing native birdsong.
With its useable flat and gently sloping land, the property lends itself to further development, for example tourist eco-accommodation (S.T.C.A). It is also a perfect location to set up an Airbnb, yoga retreat or similar.
Features at a glance:
• Large 400m2 energy efficient family home with unparalleled views
• Five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, studio/office, 4 car parking
• Open plan living with separate living area
• Kitchen with gas oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink
• Stunning salt-water infinity pool, 2 decks, sheltered courtyard
• Master bedroom retreat with own deck, walk-in robes, spacious ensuite
• Land area of 14.99 acres with rainforest, vege patch, fruit trees
• Two boundaries have direct access to the Noosa Trail Network
• Solar and wind power generation (with batteries)
• Four water tanks with a total of 22,000 gallon capacity, 2 dams for garden watering
• Ten mins to the Cooran General Store, 38 mins to the Noosa Marina, 36 mins to Gympie
This home is something special, you can live self-sustainably and enjoy the ultimate in tranquil Hinterland living, but you are still within reach of the Noosa's famous beaches and restaurants.
You need to view this property to fully appreciate all it has to offer. I encourage you to arrange your private inspection today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 6.07 hectares (approx)
Other Features / Notes
Bakers box wood fire with wetback, veggie patch, fruit trees, rainforest, water tanks: 1 x 10