High on the ridge and capturing breathtaking views, this stunning property boasts the best of space, privacy and contemporary comfort. Set well back from the road on the 24.9 undulating acres is a single level steel frame residence which was extensively renovated and extended in 2005. Quality is evident throughout, with inclusions to assure your idyllic lifestyle such as insulation, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a choice of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
The open plan interior living zone is light and bright courtesy of glass bifold doors, which frame the panoramic views and open onto a covered entertaining area with remote controlled awning. The entertainer's kitchen features gas cooking and a large pantry. Couples will relish the massive master suite, which takes in the magnificent mountain views and boasts built in robes and a stylish ensuite with double vanity, shower and spa bath. Two further bedrooms feature built-in robes, one of which also has an ensuite, while the fourth bedroom would also work as a study or home office.
A separate, council approved and air-conditioned one bedroom studio with ensuite bathroom is suited to working from home or accommodating guests, with its own private deck for enjoying the spectacular views.
A highlight of the property is the magnificent resort-style pool area. Surrounded by gorgeous travertine tiles, craftsman-laid stone retaining walls and lush landscaped gardens, the 2021 mineral pool is the perfect place for relaxing, cooling off or simply enjoying the views with friends and family.
Additional infrastructure includes 2-bay car accommodation with remote doors and workshop, a large lockable shed, and 7kW of solar-electric panels. Water should be plentiful with two dams (one separate tank of 2500 litres pumps water to gardens and pool, pond/water feature) and 20,000-gallon rainwater storage. As well as beautifully landscaped gardens around the home (with lighting to bring them to life at night), the property has prolific bird and wildlife. It also includes a cleared paddock of approximately three acres suitable for cattle, horses or other animals, other grazing areas, various fruit trees and a mixed Eucalyptus plantation which should be ready for harvesting and collecting extra income in about 15 years.
This exquisite property is situated 10 minutes from Cooroy and six from Pomona, giving you a choice of local schools, shops, cafes, sporting groups and more. If lazing on the beach or fine dining are more to your taste, Noosa Heads is just 30 minutes from your doorstep. The lifestyle options on this versatile and beautiful property are only limited by your imagination, so be very quick if you'd like to secure this parcel of paradise.
• 24.9 elevated acres, panoramic views, prolific bird & wildlife
• Renovated modern home with ducted AC, insulation and fans
• Entertainers' kitchen with gas cooking, open plan living/dining
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with remote control awning
• Massive master, built-ins, ensuite with spa, mountain views
• Sep 1-bed studio with air-con, ensuite, private deck, views
• New mineral resort-style pool, travertine patio, handcrafted stone
• Fenced, beautiful gardens, 3-acre paddock, Eucalyptus plantation
• 2 dams, 20,000gal tank, WWTP, NBN, 2 bay car accomm, large shed
• Fruit trees (citrus, macadamias, mangoes), absolute peace and privacy
• 6 mins to Pomona, 30 to Noosa, 35 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 10.1 hectare (approx)
127 Black Mountain Range Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )