Seeking a peaceful, private small acreage with a home to accommodate your large/extended family or guests? Set among lush gardens on a quiet no-through road, this huge home offers genuine dual living with a versatile floor-plan to suit multiple needs.
At the heart of the home, the open-plan living zone includes a dining and family area set around a spacious kitchen, which boasts dual electric ovens, Miele dishwasher, soft-close drawers, loads of cupboard space and an extended breakfast bar where family and friends can sit while your chef goes to work.
There are numerous options for entertaining. The kids could be playing pool (on the table that will stay in the separate games room) while the adults relax with drinks in the lounge, or perhaps on the spacious covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the lush lawn and gardens to the native trees.
The kids' wing consists of three bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with separate toilet, a large rumpus room plus a study. The parents' retreat includes a generous bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite with double showers and vanities.
At the opposite end of the home, a self-contained granny flat (with its own entrance) includes a large living and bedroom area, kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.
The family-sized laundry opens onto the outside, where the fully-fenced block includes park-like level lawns ideal for outdoor games, and a lovely rose garden. You can even harvest fresh fruit from your orchard, which includes tropical mangos, lime, lemonade and dragon fruit. There's ample room to grow vegies, raise chooks or add a swimming pool or tennis court.
Additional features include solar hot water, electric gate entry, Bio-cycle system, double lock-up garage with a workshop and separate carport, and approximately 75,000 litres of rainwater storage.
This elevated, feature-packed property is a short drive to the delightful villages of Cooroy or Pomona, where you'll find schools, shops and cafes. The Noosa Trail Network is on your doorstep, there's easy access to the M1 to Brisbane, and you can be at Noosa in 20 minutes.
Hinterland homes with this many options and features are rare to the market, so don't delay organising your inspection with us.
Features at a glance:
• Dual-living property ¬to suit large/extended families and/or guests
• 5-bed, 3-bath, home on elevated 4433m2 block, no-through road
• Several living areas, flexible floor plan offers numerus options
• Family-sized, feature-packed kitchen, open-plan meals/living
• Kids' wing with 3 beds with built-ins, rumpus, bathroom and study
• Parents' retreat with huge bedroom, walk-in robe, ensuite
• Granny flat with own entrance, kitchenette, ensuite, hall access
• Solar hot water, fully fenced, fruit trees, easy-care lawn/gardens
• 3 tanks with approx 75,000L water, new pump, Bio-cycle
• 6 x 9m DLUG, workshop, 3 x 9m carport, John Deere ride-on
• 8 mins to Cooroy/Pomona, 20 mins to Noosa, 90 mins to Brisbane
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 4433 m2 (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.
23 Flooded Gum Place, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )