Perched high on the range in prestigious Cudgerie Estate, this meticulously maintained home ticks all the boxes for anyone seeking space, privacy and uncompromising elegance.
With spectacular views to surrounding mountains (Cooroy, Eerwah, Ninderry and Cooroora) the spacious, single level residence offers room for extended families or guests, with potential for dual living. Attention to detail is evident in the quality fixtures and finishing, such as the stunning timber entry door, feature cornice work, turn around drive and oversized windows that frame garden and mountain views while letting in natural light and cooling summer breezes.
Entertainers will relish the bright and spacious open-plan living zone, which features dining and living areas and a stylish kitchen boasting quality cabinetry, breakfast bar, and Bosch oven and stove top. Prepare a feast for family and friends while enjoying the garden views, before heading into the chic formal living area. Alternatively, head outside onto the generous undercover verandahs where you can relax with a drink and enjoy the tranquil sounds of native birdlife.
The main bedroom is separated from the others, with a walk-through robe, ensuite with twin vanities, and direct access to a verandah. Four other bedrooms offer versatile living options - for a study, office, home gym, guest suite or studio, for example. The current floor plan would allow the ensuited guest bedroom to easily be converted into a self-contained apartment.
Outside, you can enjoy your morning coffee on the decked platform, or meander through established tropical gardens designed for low maintenance. Harvest fresh fruit (like guavas, mandarins and mangos) from your orchard, relax by the picturesque dam and expect visits from kangaroos.
This tranquil Noosa hinterland haven on a quiet no-through road sits high in Cudgerie Estate, which has a piece of the Noosa Trail network weaving through it allowing for great walking and cycling.
You can be in the charming villages of Cooroy or Pomona in eight minutes, which have all the services you require. And the world famous beaches and restaurants of Noosa are only 30 minutes approx.
Quality homes with unparalleled views and lifestyle options like this are rare, so don't delay arranging your inspection. Call Robert Farley on 0408 478 304.
Features at a glance:
• Elegant, spacious 5 bed, 3 bath home with DLUG + workshop
• Elevation, breezes, can't-be-built-out hinterland and mountain views
• Single level, brick and tile, attention to detail throughout
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, separate toilet, powder room
• Ducted air-con, celling fans, solar hot water and solar power
• 2 x 10,000-gallon water tanks that overflow into lovely dam
• Gorgeous, easy-care gardens, sprinkler system, 3x3m garden shed
• Nature-lovers' sanctuary with birds, kangaroos, Noosa trails nearby
• Rates approx. $1600 pa
• 8 minutes to Cooroy and Pomona, 30 minutes to Noosa Heads
• Easy access to Bruce Highway, 35 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport, 90 to Brisbane Airport
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
36 Tallowwood Place, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )