II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
MILLEWA LODGE - 138 acres on 2 titles located in the gentle hills of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland approximately 30 minutes to Noosa. The brick and cedar main home looks over the beautiful lush land and vast equestrian facilities that truly make this an iconic property.
Consisting of five bedrooms and four bathrooms, the impressive home has over 730m2 under roof. The main bedroom includes a marble tiled ensuite and two walk in robes. Also upstairs is a very large office/library.
Downstairs is the phenomenal New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen with black granite benchtops, both complemented by top of the range Gaggenau appliances. A walk in pantry and separate walk in cool room combine to make this a dream entertainment package. This zone opens onto the paved and landscaped outdoor entertaining area and salt water pool. Several living areas on this level, including a 120m2 family room with soaring 6m wood lined cathedral ceilings, a full size billiard room, separate formal lounge, and dining room.
Other features include a sauna, huge laundry, another office, the list goes on.
From an equestrian perspective there are 30 one acre post and rail paddocks, most with brick run in sheds and undercover water. There are many other paddocks of varying sizes and no less than three arenas. An Olympic size floodlit indoor arena has a synthetic Soiltec surface, and is fitted with a sound system, automatic watering system, an elevated viewing box and mirrors! Plus there's a 40m x 20m floodlit outdoor sand arena, and a 100m x 75m grass jumping arena. The stable complex includes eight brick rubber lined extra large stables with lights on timers, seven undercover yards, three tack rooms, kitchen, shower and toilet, and laundry/ feed room. Situated above these stables is the managers residence comprising of a comfortable three bedroom home.
So much to write about that is on offer here. Millewa Lodge is an incredible property with an enviable location. Plus across the road is approximately 10,000ha of state forest with over 100km of riding tracks. This large acreage property is truly an equestrian dream, fully set up with 5 star facilities for both horse and owner.
Train, agist or just ride and enjoy!!
- 5 bay undercover tie up area and separate wash bay
- Fully self-contained 1 bedroom guest accommodation near main home
- 4 car garage with remote control doors
- Double truck/float shed, 6 bay shed/workshop
- Double horse crush and wet vet area
- Large rubber lined round yard
- Concrete and bitumen driveways
- 2 x Solar power systems, air conditioned main home
- Several large paddocks used to raise 40 cattle breeders and calves, year round dam
- 2 sets of yards, crushes and loading ramps
- 2 extra-large wood lined foaling stables with lights and yards near the main house.
- Bore, Over 100,000 litres of rain water storage tanks
- Plenty of room for a race track
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 138.45 acres (approx)
912-920 Eumundi Kenilworth Road, Belli Park, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )