This stunning property affords everything you could possibly want in a Sunshine Coast lifestyle, including a spectacular home, mountain views, land suitable for horses or cattle, and direct access to the Maroochy River for water-based activities, all just 11km from the ocean.
Positioned on 16.67 fully useable level acres, the luxurious residence by Mategra Developments boasts premium inclusions such as ducted air conditioning throughout, a stunning feature stone fireplace, media room with surround sound, raked ceilings, and louvre windows for cross-ventilation. The spacious open-plan living area is serviced by a contemporary kitchen with induction cooking, built-in microwave, LED under-bench and cupboard lighting, stone bench tops, and a butler's pantry. This opens onto a magnificent covered outdoor entertaining area complete with built in BBQ and fridge, sauna, outdoor bathroom, and retractable blinds. Enjoy relaxing out here with friends and family while taking in the tranquil outlook whatever the weather, or take a dip in the sleek 12.5m lap pool.
The main bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe, ultra-stylish ensuite and access onto a private deck, while the other spacious bedrooms all feature built-in robes. Dual living or making an income through Airbnb-style accommodation is also possible here, with a second fully approved, air-conditioned one-bedroom dwelling with living room, bathroom, kitchen, laundry and outdoor area.
The lush fully fenced property boasts gorgeous grounds and a plethora of extra features, including an orchard, cattle yards, machinery shed, 7 x 7m garage, 27 x 7m carport, three shipping containers for storage, plus a 4-bay shed with extra height for your RV, caravan or boat. Water is plentiful with approximately 136,000 litres of rainwater storage, plus a bore feeding taps and sprinklers for the gardens. There's also NBN wireless internet, solar hot water, 5KW solar panels, and 3-phase power to the house.
All this is situated just 5 minutes from the thriving hinterland village of Yandina, and under 20 minutes from the beaches, parks and cafes of beautiful Coolum Beach. Properties featuring this level of versatility, quality and inclusions are extremely rare, so be quick to arrange an inspection if you'd like to secure this parcel of hinterland paradise.
• 16.67 fenced usable acres with Maroochy River access
• 5-year-old luxury residence, A/C, fireplace, mountain views
• Open plan living, chef's kitchen with premium inclusions
• Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, fridge, sauna, bathroom
• Main bed with WIR, ensuite, private deck; separate office nook
• Media room, inground saltwater pool, self-contained 1-bed studio
• DLUG, 4-bay shed with extra height, huge carport, machinery shed
• Cattle yards, 3 shipping containers, electric gate, orchard, chook house
• Solar power/hot water, plentiful rainwater storage, bore to gardens
• 5 mins to Yandina, 20 to Coolum Beach, 22 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 5
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 6.34 hectare (approx)