Discover this wonderful find in this private location only minutes to Doonan, Noosa and Peregian Springs. Many of the homes in this area remain in same families for generations. The lifestyle options are amazing from this peaceful semi-rural area while being so close to beaches and facilities.
The French influenced home built in 2000 is a masterpiece of design and liveabilty, no expense has been spared in the finest finishes obvious throughout the home. The feel of this property is apparent at first glance when driving into the circular driveway past established topiary and lush sub-tropical gardens.
As the cedar entry doors open, a world of luxury appears with views across the lagoon and throughout the open planned living area. The sense of romance has been captured with imported antique wrought iron accents apparent in chandeliers and light fittings and the elegant balcony on the upper level.
Everything that you would expect in a home of this calibre exists and was fastidiously renovated three years ago with the addition of a new wing on the ground level.
• High ceilings and exquisite Italian 900mm porcelain tiles in living spaces on lower level
• Ducted and multi-zoned air-conditioning plus split systems
• Ceasarstone waterfall benchtops and Miele appliances to kitchen
• Walk-in pantry and spacious bar area with Liebherr dual zone fridge
• Spacious 6.3m master bedroom on lower level with travertine tiling to the ensuite and bespoke built in, walk in robe
• Raised dining room overlooking lagoon and outdoor entertaining area.
The upper level is so intimate with 3 more spacious bedrooms a media area and generous family bathroom. All room sizes are available in the floor plan provided.
The home is pure entertainer's heaven and can easily cater for the largest of gatherings. The wide covered entertaining area is graced with coffered timber ceilings with classic iron light fittings. From here you can access the indoor entertainment area as you glide past the lagoon along the covered colonnade. Once inside the second kitchen is stunning with 3d Italian tiles and full rangehood, oven and indoor BBQ. This is a generous space and has a gorgeous Lopi gas fireplace with fossilized limestone surround and adjoins the billiards room. The hydrotherapy spa room with 6000 L hot/cold spa which offers many therapeutic health benefits can also be enjoyed as a pure indulgence.
This wing of the home is very exciting not only with how it exists currently, but also what could be created here.
• Dual living granny flat/ guest house
• Well-being home based business
• Separate income producing accommodation
• Artists or music studio, or an amazing home gym
• And much more *All subject to council approval
Being plant lovers the grounds of this 2.5 acres is a virtual private botanic garden with rare species and abundant fruit ( apples, citrus, avocado, mangoes, olives ) and purpose built veggie gardens. The landscaping delights with large boulders and pathways around the home and a 30m rainforest boardwalk with yoga / meditation area. If you live on acreage you most probably will enjoy pets and the are catered for here like family members. The kennel over looks the lagoon and has its own balcony and there is a secure cat enclosure with play areas and tunnel into the home. The chickens have indoor-outdoor living areas and a spacious tool/mower shed all hidden in the garden away from the house.
Vehicles are houses securely in the 8m x 8m panel door separate garage with covered walkway to house as well as 2 car accommodation in home garage. A separate high top boat/caravan parking shed easily access the concrete driveway.
Australia. All in total a peace & quiet lifestyle. Inspection is by appointment only and there are no scheduled open homes.
• Stunning French inspired villa style home
• Private entertainer's paradise
• No expense spared on finishes
• Multiple pet enclosures and gardens
• Concrete circular driveway
• Indoor and outdoor entertainment areas
• May suit home business/work from homes applications (stca)
• Luxury home in natural garden beauty
• Only minutes to shops etc in peaceful location
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 4
- Carports: 4
- Land Size: 9994 m2 (approx)
151 to 161 Verrierdale Road, Verrierdale, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )