With its charm, dual-living potential and amenities for horses, this captivating property between Noosa and Eumundi presents a unique opportunity in this highly desirable location. A tree-lined drive leads to the main house, where you'll discover character features including timber floors, plantation shutters, and spacious timber entertaining decks enjoying views to Mount Eerwah.
Entertainers need look no further, with generous open plan living (with a showcase stone fireplace) that flows seamlessly through glass doors to the covered decks. The country-style kitchen boasts a five-burner gas cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher and pivoting windows overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens. The air-conditioned main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite and opens onto the deck, while the main bathroom features a traditional clawfoot bathtub.
A separate self-contained and air-conditioned studio has a bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette. It would be ideal for multigenerational living, operating a home-based business, or generating some income through Airbnb style accommodation. Horse enthusiasts will be thrilled with the irrigated Olympic arena and adjacent stable, wash bay and tack room.
The fully fenced property is surrounded by lush greenery and includes a pocket of natural rainforest. Further features include dam, electric gates, 3-phase power, and a deluxe chook pen. It is ideally located 7 minutes from Eumundi village and 17 minutes from Noosa Heads, so you'll be able to enjoy the best of a hinterland and coastal lifestyle from your gorgeous home base.
Small, quality character acreages with dual living capabilities and facilities for horses are extremely rare, so act fast if you'd like to make this stunning property your new home.
- Lush 7.73 acres, fully fenced property
- Character main house, timber floors, high ceilings, fans
- Spacious elevated decks with Mount Eerwah views
- Open plan living, lovely kitchen, AC, stone fireplace
- Main bed with ensuite, main bath with clawfoot tub
- 3 more queen size bedrooms with built in cupboards
- All bedrooms, inside and outside living have ceiling fans
- Sep studio with AC, bathroom, kitchenette, bedroom
- Games/pool room, Double garage / workshop
- Stable, wash bay, 3-phase power, Olympic arena
- Dam, 3 x 5000 gals water, rainforest pocket
- Sprinkler system throughout garden and house yard
- House garden, fully dog fenced
- 7 mins to Eumundi, 17 to Noosa, 22 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Stable, wash bay, 3 phase power, Olympic Arena
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 4
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 7.73 acres (approx)